Salary and Benefits Package or FFS
12 months ago
A Consultant Urology Surgeon is sought for a new role with a major Saudi Arabian healthcare company which is opening a general hospital in Al Khobar in the Eastern Province of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The company owns and operates extensive healthcare facilities in Saudi Arabia and the UAE and is expanding its services throughout the Gulf states opening hospitals and polyclinics providing primary, secondary and selected tertiary care. Facilities hold JCI accreditation and are renowned for the provision of American standards of healthcare.
You can expect to work in modern, well equipped facilities with generous remuneration which includes tax free income and a package of benefits with free accommodation and healthcare.
You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis and management of patients presenting to the hospital with acute and chronic urological problems including trauma and for the development of the urology services.
Working hours are 48 per week Sunday - Thursday.
In order to be considered for this role you will require the following:
- Medical Degree from WHO approved school
- Urology training and board certification or specialist registration from a western country - USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Sweden and equivalents.
- Minimum experience 3-5 years as an attending or consultant surgeon
- No malpractice claims
- Clean medical practice license from country of practice
- Fluent English communication.