29 days ago
Consultant Urologist sought for a 6 - 12 month temporary position in New Zealand. This role is based in a regional hospital with 360 beds, 24 hour emergency department and extensive secondary care services. Affiliated with the universities of Auckland and Wellington, it also serves as a teaching centre for medical students and residents. The role involves work within the urology services at two health boards with a team of 4 consultant urologists and 2 registrars, one of which is a training post.
- Assessment and treatment of patients with urological disorders in outpatient and inpatient settings
- Performance of operative and investigative procedures
- Teaching and supervision of registrars
- Eligibility for vocational registration in Urology with the Medical Council of New Zealand
- Fluent English language (IETLS academic module mean score 7.5 for non native English speakers