We are looking for an enthusiastic specialist neurologist for a full time 2 year contract (renewable) with a private hospital in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. On offer is a generous tax free package with flights and accommodation and an excellent CMEprogramme so you can keep up to date.
- Private sector, JCI accredited hospital
- Full time role with fixed length contract
- Competitive tax-free salary package with benefits including accommodation
- Require western board certification or specialist registration in neurology
- Require at least 3 years’ experience as a consultant or attending physician
You will join a team of specialists and consultants providing a specialist neurology service in a general hospital. You will manage in patients and out patients, conducting regular out patient clinics and ward rounds You must be competent in the evaluation of neurological disorders and their treatments, be able to provide expert opinion on neurological disorders to colleagues and refer to surgeons and other specialist physicians as appropriate. You will always have the expert support of the consultants.
Working hours are 48 per week Sunday - Thursday. The employer provides an employment contract with basic salary and performance related bonus paid tax free in local currency (SAR), flights and additional benefits which include housing and medical cover and 30 days annual leave.
In order to be considered for this role you should have the following credentials:
- Medical Degree from WHO approved school
- Internal Medicine residency, fellowship in neurologyy and board certification or specialist registration in neurology from a western country - USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Sweden and equivalents. UK candidates must hold CCT.
- Minimum experience 3-5 years as an attending or consultant physician
- No malpractice claims
- Clean medical practice license from country of practice
- Fluent English communication and Arabic desirable.
- Data Flow Report desirable
The company owns and operates extensive healthcare facilities in Saudi Arabia and the UAE and is expanding its services throughout the Gulf states opening hospitals and polyclinics providing primary, secondary and selected tertiary care. Facilities hold JCI accreditation and are renowned for the provision of American standards of healthcare.
You can expect to work in modern, well equipped facilities with generous remuneration which includes tax free income and a package of benefits with free accommodation and healthcare.
Riyadh is the capital city of Saudi Arabia and the centre of political, economic, commercial and financial activity in the country. Designated a global city, it has a population of almost 7 million and excellent transport links to the rest of the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
Applications and Further Information:
If you are interested in this role please apply with a detailed CV not longer than 5 pages
Visit our news page and check out the latest articles and features about Saudi Arabia
Related articles to this role: