A specialist dermatologist with experience in aesthetic dermatology is sought for an immediate vacancy in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. A hospital-based role, you can expect a generous tax free package and excellent CME programme.
- Private sector, JCI accredited hospital
- Full time role with fixed length contractof 2 years
- Competitive tax-free salary package with benefits including accommodation
- Require American Board of Dermatology, FRCPC, FRCP and CCT /CESR or other western equivalent specialist qualification
You will join a team of consultant and specialist dermatologists providing general dermatology and aesthetic dermatology services to out patients and in patients at a busy city centre hospital.
The working hours are 48 per week Sunday - Thursday.
The employer provides an employment contract with basic salary and performance related bonus paid tax free in local currency (SAR), flights and additional benefits which include housing and medical cover and 30 days annual leave.
In order to be considered for this role you should have the following credentials:
- Medical Degree from WHO approved school
- Dermatology residency and board certification or specialist registration in dermatology from a western country - USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Sweden and equivalents.
- No malpractice claims
- Clean medical practice license from country of practice
- Fluent English communication and Arabic desirable.
- Data Flow Report desirable
The company owns and operates extensive healthcare facilities in Saudi Arabia and the UAE and is expanding its services throughout the Gulf states opening hospitals and polyclinics providing primary, secondary and selected tertiary care. Facilities hold JCI accreditation and are renowned for the provision of American standards of healthcare.
You can expect to work in modern, well equipped facilities with generous remuneration which includes tax free income and a package of benefits with free accommodation and healthcare.
Riyadh is the capital city of Saudi Arabia and the centre of political, economic, commercial and financial activity in the country. Designated a global city, it has a population of almost 7 million and excellent transport links to the rest of the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
Applications and Further Information:
If you are interested in this role please apply with a detailed CV not longer than 5 pages. If you are interested in other similar roles, please register on our website and sign up for job alerts.
Visit our news page and check out the latest articles and features about Saudi Arabia
Related articles to this role: