A senior experienced nursing manager is sought for the role of Site Manager at a government owned 500+ bed hospital in Jeddah Saudi Arabia. The Site Manager is a full time role with responsibility for the nursing site management of the hospital and outlying clinics at nights and weekends. The Site Manager has the delegated authority of the Programme Director / his deputy, and the Director of Nursing in taking operational decisions to the best of their knowledge and experience to manage the hospital operations.
The hospital is a general secondary and tertiary care provider with 24/7 Emergency Department, Family Medicine Department, over 500 beds for in patients in medicine, surgery, paediatrics, psychiatry, ophthalmolgy and ENT surgery and outpatient clinics.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- To ensure the efficient and effective management of nursing resources.
- To exercise and demonstrate effective leadership in nurse - Site Management.
- To ensure the smooth management of the hospital site and the Outlying Clinics during the night shifts and weekends.
- To maintain a good/safe working environment, in which patients receive a high standard of care.
- To ensure that clinical nursing practices confirm with agreed Nursing Policies and Procedures.
- To ensure that standards of care are maintained and that effective procedures exists to regularly assess and review the quality of the services provided.
- To involve staff in determining acceptable levels of quality of service.
- To inform the Director of Nursing when changes occur in circumstances which affect safe, competent practice.
To be considered for this role you must have the following credentials:
- Bachelors degree in Nursing (or equivalent) from USA, Canada, Ireland, UK, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand or Western Europe
- Experience working in a developed country healthcare system
- Fluent English communication
- Minimum experience 2 years in senior nursing role.
- Valid nursing license in jurisdiction of current practice