Resident Medical Officer positions are available for the next year in Western Australia. The commencement of the appointments is January 2019 and appointments may be made until April 2019. Contracts of up to 24 months are available in various locations throughout the region. The roles are suitable for those in the first three years of postgraduate training.
- Eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia
- Eligible to work in Australia. Evidence of valid Australian citizenship, permanent residency, temporary residency (or eligibility to obtain) must be provided prior to commencement.
Employee Benefits: In addition to the great salary, employees enjoy an amazing range of benefits which may include (in line with operational requirements):
- 9.5% employer contributed superannuation into a fund of your choice. For more information go to http://www.treasury.wa.gov.au/superannuation.aspx
- Access to generous salary packaging arrangements
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible leave arrangements
- Other professional and location based allowances
- Professional development opportunities and study leave/assistance
Please apply with a detailed CV not more than 4 -5 pages in length.