The employer is a 171-bed hospital that functions as the regional resource centre for the South West region with all major specialties present on site including ICU and CCU/cath lab.
ED medical staff include Specialist Emergency Physicians, Senior Medical Practitioners, Registrars, Residents and Interns
- ACEM Provisional training and twelve months of Advanced ED training time - accredited for10 trainees
- ACEM paediatric logbook training
- Accredited (and highly rated) training rotations to anaesthetics and foundation Intensive Care Unit (with other trainees on site in surgery, medicine, orthopaedics, psychiatry, obstetric & gynaecology, paediatrics, ophthalmology, palliative care, radiology and urology)
- Hands on care for all patients
- Departmental education - protected time (multi-modality) departmental Emergency Department, grand rounds, radiology and code blue
- Exam preparation training—protected time (Primary and Fellowship Exam) - with proven track record of success, plus ACEM Examiner on staff
- Full access to exam and study leave
- Access to the ACEM EM Certificate and Diploma
- RACGP (Advanced Rural Skills Training) and ACRRM (Advanced Specialist Training)
Registrar Year 1-7, $131,853 to $176,734 pa
- licence with AHPRA or eligibility for provisional general registration
- a minimum of six months experience in Critical Care Medicine (Emergency; Acute Medicine; Intensive Care Unit or Anaesthetics).