A consultant in diagnostic radiology is sought for a general hospital near Wellington, the capital of New Zealand. You can expect excellent working conditions in a modern well-equipped hospital, good collegial relations with colleagues, a sound CME programme and a great relocation package.
- Provide effective, efficient and professional clinical radiology services during contracted sessions. This may include performance of general radiology reporting, fluoroscopy, CT, MRI, ultrasound and interventional radiology.
- Participate in on call roster, weekly schedule, clinical meetings and consultations
- actively support the growth and development of the department
- be responsible for the integration of primary and secondary care services.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- FRANZCR or equivalent specialist qualification
- hold or be eligible for vocational registration with the New Zealand Medical Council
- an enthusiasm for creative problem solving.
- an interest in clinical research and service quality
- permanent employment contract
- basic salary NZ$ 190,000 - 270,000 pa DOE
- reimbursement of medical practice expenses
- 6 weeks annual leave
Applications and Further Information:
If you are interested in this role please forward your cv for consideration.