This is an exciting new role in a brand new hospital with one of the middle east's largest private healthcare companies. Located in Riyadh, the hospital is a newly built 25 story 400 bed facility with 24/7 emergency department, medicine, surgery, paediatrics, obstetrics and gynaecology, family medicine, anaesthesia, ENT, ophthalmology, orthopaedics, radiology and pathology services.
You can expect excellent facilities, western trained senior medical staff and a generous tax free salary package including furnished accommodation, flights and health insurance.
- Working hours are 48 per week and 6 day working week is normal.
- Weekends in Saudi Arabia are Friday and Saturday at the present time.
- Employment contracts are for 2 years and renewable by mutual consent.
- Diagnostic radiology reporting X rays, CT scans, MRI, ultrasound for a general hospital
- Consultation with family physicians and other specialist physicians
- Supervise specialist physicians
- Maintain clear reporting records
- Attend regular and appropriate CME
- a board certification / Specialist accreditation in radiology from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or Western Europe
- 3-5 years minimum attending / consultant experience after specialist accreditation
- Fluent English communication.
- Valid unrestricted licence in country of current practise
- A Data Flow Report will be needed before starting work.
- Arabic language would be viewed positively, but not essential
- Monthly salary paid in local currency (SAR) tax free and freely convertible to other currencies
- Accommodation - single or family
- Healthcare insurance - single or family
- Flights from and back to point of hire
- End of service award
- Education allowance for up to 2 children under age 18
- Benefits are for employee, spouse and 2 children under age 18 only
- CME programme and study leave
- 30 days holiday per year
If you wish to apply for this role please submit your CV for immediate consideration.