You can expect excellent facilities, western trained senior medical staff and a generous tax free salary package including furnished accommodation, flights and health insurance.
- Working hours are 48 per week and 6 day working week is normal.
- Weekends in Saudi Arabia are Friday and Saturday at the present time.
- Employment contracts are for 2 years and renewable by mutual consent.
- You will work under the supervision and direction of consultant plastic surgeons
- Assessment, diagnosis and treatment of cutaneous disorders
- Care of out patients, day patients and in patients
- Performance of aesthetic procedures
- Consultation with family physicians and other specialist physicians
- Maintain clear patient records
- Attend regular and appropriate CME
- a board certification / specialist accreditation in plastic surgery from Europe, North America or Australasia.
- training and experience in aesthetic plastic surgery
- Fluent English communication.
- Valid unrestricted licence in country of current practise
- A Data Flow Report will be needed before starting work.
- Arabic language would be viewed positively, but not essential
- Monthly salary paid in local currency (SAR) tax free and freely convertible to other currencies
- Accommodation - single or family
- Healthcare insurance - single or family
- Flights from and back to point of hire
- End of service award
- Benefits are for employee, spouse and 2 children under age 18 only
- CME programme and study leave
- 30 days holiday per year
If you wish to apply for this role please submit your CV for immediate consideration.