Competitive package (tax free) with benefits
17 days ago
A Consultant plastic surgeon, with sound experience of independent practice, and scope of practice encompassing general reconstructive and aesthetic work, is sought for a new role with our client in Saudi Arabia, based in Riyadh the capital city.
This post offers an interesting case load and competitive tax-free salary and benefits package which includes accommodation, travel, healthcare cover and more, whilst working in an internationally accredited and well equipped hospital.
- Private sector, JCI accredited hospital
- Full time role with fixed length contract
- Competitive tax-free salary package with benefits including accommodation
- Require American Board of Plastic Surgery, FRCSC or equivalent specialist qualification
- Require at least 3 years’ experience as a consultant/ attending
- Scope of practice includes reconstructive and aesthetic procedures
- Excellent CME programme available
The company owns and operates extensive healthcare facilities in Saudi Arabia and the UAE and is expanding its services throughout the Gulf states opening hospitals and polyclinics providing primary, secondary and selected tertiary care.
The hospital where this job is based, is located in the capital city of Riyadh. It holds JCI accreditation for all programmes confirming American standard of medical care provided by Western trained senior medical staff.
You can expect to work in modern, well equipped facilities with generous remuneration which includes tax free income and a package of benefits with free accommodation and healthcare.
As a consultant plastic surgeon you will join a team of consultants, specialists and residents to provide a fully comprehensive service in a private general hospital to in patients, out patients and day case patients.
Your scope of practice will be a mixture of reconstructive work and aesthetic procedures and in addition to clinical work you will be expected to supervise junior medical staff, attend regular CME meetings and participate in administrative duties.
Working hours are 48 per week Sunday - Thursday. The employer provides an employment contract with basic salary and performance related bonus paid tax free in local currency (SAR), flights and additional benefits which includes housing and medical cover and 30 days annual leave.
In order to be considered for this role you should have the following credentials:
- Medical Degree from WHO approved school
- General surgery residency and fellowship in plastic surgery with board certification or specialist registration in plastic surgery from a western country - USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Sweden and equivalents.
- Minimum experience 3-5 years as an attending or consultant surgeon
- Experienced in aesthetic surgery
- No malpractice claims
- Clean medical practice license from country of practice
- Fluent English communication and Arabic desirable.
- Data Flow Report desirable
Riyadh is the capital city of Saudi Arabia and the centre of political, economic, commercial and financial activity in the country. Designated a global city, it has a population of almost 7 million and excellent transport links to the rest of the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
Applications and Further Information:
If you are interested in this role please apply with a detailed CV not longer than 5 pages. Please ensure that your CV contains sufficient detail of your scope of practice as a plastic surgeon with reference to reconstructive and aesthetic procedures.
If you are interested in other similar roles, please register on our website and sign up for job alerts.
INFORMATION ON HEALTHCARE SYSTEM: