United Arab Emirates
Salary Negotiable, Revenue Share
4 months ago
A new role exists for a part time, permanent Plastic Surgeon Consultant who is already established practising in Dubai and holds a Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Consultant license. This position permits practice on a negotiable revenue share basis.
The employer is a polyclinic, part of a large multinational healthcare company which owns and operates facilities throughout the Gulf region. The clinic provides out patient services focusing on primary care, secondary care and diagnostic imaging in the following specialisms: family medicine, wellness and executive healthscreening, dermatology, radiology and imaging, gynaecology, breast screening and plastic surgery. The scope of practice is predominantly aesthetic surgery.
Responsibilities include the assessment and management of patients for plastic surgical procedures and performance of surgical procedures.
- medical degree from WHO approved medical school
- FRCS / CCT/ American Board of Plastic Surgery, FRCSC, Fachartz or equivalent postgraduate qualification in Plastic Surgery
- DHA Consultant Plastic Surgeon License
- established and well known in the UAE
- demonstrated proficiency in aesthetic procedures
- fluent English communication
- knowledge of quality control frameworks
If interested in this role or similar roles, please submit a CV detailing full employment history and relevant scope of practice.