An experienced paediatric intensivist is sought for a full time, permanent role in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The role is based in a 280 bed hospital which is part of a major healthcare company (one of the world's largest) with multiple facilities in the Middle East and further afield and is well established in the UAE with several JCI accredited facilities providing primary, secondary and selected tertiary medical care services. The hospital offers advanced diagnostic and treatment services from a modern campus, equipped with the most advanced technology from around the world.
The paediatric intensivist will join a team of paediatricians managing busy paediatric services and will be responsible for managing the patients in the paediatric intensive care unit and supporting the paediatric staff with consultation and advice as required.
- Medical Degree and Specialist Qualification In Paediatrics and Paediatric Intensive Care recognised by the Dubai Healthcare City Authority (DHCA)
- Specialist qualifications approved include American Board Certification, CCT, Fachartz, FRCPC
- Minimum experience 3 years as consultant / attending physician after board certification
- Appropriate experience and competency in Paediatric Intensive Care
- Fluent English communication skills
- Salary up to AED 95,000 per month
- Flights from point of hire (annual)
- Family Healthcare insurance
- 30 days annual leave
- Permanent contract of employment