We have a new position for a consultant paediatric gastroenterologist with one of Saudi Arabia’s largest hospital groups, where you can work in internationally accredited facilities, earn tax free at source and enjoy access to excellent CME resources, whilst remaining close to Europe, Asia and Africa.
- Private sector, JCI accredited hospital
- Full time role with fixed length contract
- Competitive tax-free salary package with benefits including accommodation, flights, and healthcare
- Require American Board of Paediatrics, FRCPC, CCT / CESR paediatrics or equivalent specialist qualification
- Fellowship Paediatric Gastroenterology
- Require at least 3- 5 years’ experience as a consultant
As a consultant paediatric gastroenterologist, you will join a team of consultants, specialists and residents to provide a fully comprehensive service in a private general hospital to children and adolescents presenting at the paediatric department and outpatient clinics.
You will assess and manage patients, manage acute emergencies and in patients in the Paediatric wards. In addition to clinical work you will be expected to supervise junior medical staff, attend regular CME meetings and participate in administrative duties.
Working hours are 48 per week Sunday – Thursday..
In order to be considered for this role you should have the following credentials:
- Medical Degree from WHO approved school
- Paediatric residency and board certification or specialist registration in paediatrics from a western country - USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Sweden and equivalents.
- Fellowship in paediatric gastroenterology
- Minimum experience 3-5 years as an attending or consultant physician
- No malpractice claims
- Clean medical practice license from country of practice
- Fluent English communication and Arabic desirable.
- Data Flow Report desirable
Salary and Benefits
The employer provides an employment contract with basic salary and allowances paid tax free in local currency (SAR), flights and additional benefits which include housing and medical cover, education allowance and 30 days annual leave.
The company owns and operates extensive healthcare facilities in Saudi Arabia and the UAE and is expanding its services throughout the Gulf states opening hospitals and polyclinics providing primary, secondary and selected tertiary care. Facilities hold JCI accreditation and are renowned for the provision of American standards of healthcare.
You can expect to work in modern, well equipped facilities with generous remuneration which includes tax free income and a package of benefits with free accommodation and healthcare.
Riyadh is the capital city of Saudi Arabia and the centre of political, economic, commercial and financial activity in the country. Designated a global city, it has a population of almost 7 million and excellent transport links to the rest of the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
Applications and Further Information:
If you are interested in this role please apply with a detailed CV not longer than 5 pages. If you are interested in other similar roles, please register on our website and sign up for job alerts.