A Specialist in Paediatric Emergency Medicine is sought to join a major medical group in Saudi Arabia. The company operates exclusively within the private healthcare sector proving primary, secondary and selected tertiary care from multiple facilities throughout the Kingdom and neighbouring gulf states.
The role will be based in the company's hospital in Al Khobar in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia. The facility is modern, well equipped with 24/7 ED, ICU, in patient beds, out patient clinics, fully staffed operating suites fitted for elective and emergency procedures, radiology and laboratory services.
The employer provides an employment contract with basic salary and performance related bonus paid tax free in local currency (SAR), flights and additional benefits which includes housing and medical cover and 30 days annual leave.
- The specialist will be responsible for the care of patients in the Paediatric Emergency Unit under the supervision of the Emergency Medicine Consultant of the day.
- The specialist will be required to be punctual and fulfil documentation and administrative requirements in a timely manner.
- Specialists will be responsible for the assessment of patients referred to the emergency medicine unit under the supervision of the Consultant of the day.
- Maintain practice within JCI framework
- Contribute to service quality assurance by participating in clinical audits, case reviews and incident review processes
- Medical Degree from WHO approved school
- Residency in Paediatrics completed in a western country such as USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or Western European country.
- Fellowship in Emergency
- Board Certification/ Specialist Registration in Paediatrics and Paediatric Emergency Medicine
- Fluent English communication
- Clean medical practice license in jurisdiction of practice
- Data Flow certificate appreciated
Applications and Further Information:
If you are interested in this role please apply with a detailed CV not longer than 5 pages. If you are interested in other similar roles, please register on our website and sign up for job alerts.
For country and location information, review our global mobility page and select country.
For general information, please review our blog and news page.