Competitive package (tax free) with benefits
26 days ago
A Consultant paediatric emergency physician is sought for a new role with our client in Saudi Arabia, based in Riyadh the capital city.
- Private sector, JCI accredited hospital
- Full time role with fixed length contract
- Competitive tax-free salary package with benefits including accommodation
- Require American Board of Emergency Medicine, FRCPC, CCT Emergency Medicine or equivalent specialist qualification
- Require at least 3- 5 years’ experience as a consultant
As a consultant paediatric emergency physician, you will join a team of consultants, specialists and residents to provide a fully comprehensive service in a private general hospital to children and adolescents presenting at the emergency department which is operational 24/7.You will assess and manage patients, manage acute emergencies and in patients in the Emergency Department ward. In addition to clinical work you will be expected to supervise junior medical staff, attend regular CME meetings and participate in administrative duties.
Working hours are 48 per week Sunday - Thursday. The employer provides an employment contract with basic salary and performance related bonus paid tax free in local currency (SAR), flights and additional benefits which include housing and medical cover and 30 days annual leave.
In order to be considered for this role you should have the following credentials:
- Medical Degree from WHO approved school
- Emergency medicine or paediatric residency and board certification or specialist registration in emergency medicine from a western country - USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Sweden and equivalents.
- Fellowship in paediatric emergency medicine
- Minimum experience 3-5 years as an attending or consultant physician
- No malpractice claims
- Clean medical practice license from country of practice
- Fluent English communication and Arabic desirable.
- Data Flow Report desirable
The company owns and operates extensive healthcare facilities in Saudi Arabia and the UAE and is expanding its services throughout the Gulf states opening hospitals and polyclinics providing primary, secondary and selected tertiary care. Facilities hold JCI accreditation and are renowned for the provision of American standards of healthcare.
You can expect to work in modern, well equipped facilities with generous remuneration which includes tax free income and a package of benefits with free accommodation and healthcare.
Riyadh is the capital city of Saudi Arabia and the centre of political, economic, commercial and financial activity in the country. Designated a global city, it has a population of almost 7 million and excellent transport links to the rest of the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
Applications and Further Information:
If you are interested in this role please apply with a detailed CV not longer than 5 pages. If you are interested in other similar roles, please register on our website and sign up for job alerts.