An experienced orthopaedic surgeon specialising in the management of sports injuries and joint replacement is sought for a full time role in a private hospital in Shanghai China.
The hospital is part of China's premier private medical care provider company which holds JCI accreditation from the USA for the quality of its medical services. It provides full primary, secondary and selected tertiary medical care with laboratory medicine and radiology service support. The company is highly successful within China and is rapidly extending its services and facilities across all major cities of China.
The responsibilities of the role comprise the assessment and treatment of patients presenting with sports injuries and other orthopaedic disorders as out patients and in patients, the performance of surgical procedures including joint replacement and consultation services to other specialists.
- medical Degree from WHO approved medical school
- residency in Orthopaedic Surgery with postgraduate board certification / specialist registration in orthopaedic surgery
- subspecialist training in sports injuries and joint replacement
- fluent English communication, Chinese (Mandarin) desirable
- Eligibility for license with the Medical Council of China (employer will manage the application for license)
- Ability to work within JCI framework
- Salaried role paid in local currency which is convertible to all major world currencies with revenue share
- Flights at start and end of contract
- Visa and immigration fees paid
- Healthcare insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- 26 days annual leave + 11 days public holidays
- Relocation allowance