RMB 1.3-1.4 M per annum + commission + benefits (relocation, flights, healthcare, malpractice
3 months ago
A full time consultant orthopaedic surgeon specialising in paediatric orthopaedics is sought to join one of China's most dynamic healthcare companies which is rapidly expanding its facilities across the major cities of China. The role is based in a Beijing hospital which holds JCI accreditation and is well established. The hospital facilities include 24/7 Emergency Department, operating suites, ICU, in patient and out patient services, and 24 hour in house radiology, laboratory and pharmacy services. It is a purpose built, full service facility offering highly qualified medical staff and direct billing to over 40 global insurance companies.
You will join a team of orthopaedic surgeons providing a highly specialised service covering trauma, outpatient clinics and in patients, operating lists and consultations from other physicians.
Remuneration packages offer a combination of basic salary with commission and benefits package.
To be considered for this role you must offer the following credentials:
- Medical degree from WHO approved medical school
- Postgraduate qualification in Orthopaedics accepted by Chinese Medical Board (American Board, FRCSC, FRCOrth / CCT, FRACS, DES, Fachartz and equivalents)
- Fellowship in paediatric orthopaedics
- experience in a consultant or attending surgeon role for at least 3-5 years
- fluent English communication skills
- Chinese language desirable but not essential