Two female Obstetric and Gynaecology physicians are sought for employment with a large national medical care provider company in China. The roles are based in a new hospital in Shanghai. The medical group is well established in China, rapidly expanding and has a large number of facilities which hold JCI accreditation.
The hospital facilities include 24/7 Emergency Department, Labour ward, operating suites, ICU, in patient and out patient services, and 24 hour in house radiology, laboratory and pharmacy services. It is a purpose built, full service facility offering highly qualified medical staff and direct billing to over 40 global insurance companies.
Remuneration is made up of a basic salary and commission up to US$ 200-230 K per annum
- Conduct daily ward rounds of obstetric and gynaecology wards
- Provide obstetric cover to labour ward
- Manage high risk patients and complicated deliveries
- 24 hour on call cover 1 day per week
- Perform gynaecological operating lists
- Supervise resident physicians
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Board Certification or Specialist Registration in OB/GYN. Accepted qualifications include MRCOG/CCT, American Board of OB/GYN, FRCSC, FRACS or equivalents
- Minimum experience in OB/GYN 3-5 years post residency
- Age less than 60
- Fluent English communication, Chinese (Mandarin) is helpful
- Work on Quality Improvement Initiatives
If you meet the above requirements, apply with a recent CV 4-5 pages maximum. A log book will also be required.