The company owns and operates extensive healthcare facilities in Saudi Arabia and the UAE and is expanding its services throughout the Gulf states opening hospitals and polyclinics providing primary, secondary and selected tertiary care. Facilities hold JCI accreditation and are renowned for the provision of American standards of healthcare.
You can expect to work in modern, well equipped facilities with generous remuneration which includes tax free income and a package of benefits with free accommodation and healthcare.
- you will join an established team of consultants, specialists and residents to provide a fully comprehensive service in a private general hospital to in patients, out patients, day care patients and patients in labour ward.
- daily ward rounds
- out patient and ante natal clinics
- surgical operating lists
- supervise junior medical staff
- attend regular CME meetings
- participate in administrative duties.
- Working hours are 48 per week Sunday - Thursday.
- The employer provides an employment contract with basic salary and performance related bonus paid tax free in local currency (SAR)
- flights and additional benefits which include housing and medical cover and 30 days annual leave.
- Medical Degree from WHO approved school
- Residency, and board certification or specialist registration in obstetrics and gynaecology from a western country - USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Sweden and equivalents.
- No malpractice claims
- Clean medical practice license from country of practice
- Fluent English communication and Arabic desirable.
- Data Flow Report desirable
Applications and Further Information:
If you are interested in this role please apply with a recent CV or contact us to discuss.
If you are interested in other similar roles, please register on our website and sign up for job alerts.
Visit our news page and check out the latest articles and features about Saudi Arabia