17 days ago
A locum vacancy exists for a motivated and experienced obstetrician and gynaecologist consultant to join a team of obstetricians and gynaecologists in a regional New Zealand hospital starting November 1st. There is the possibility of a permanent placement.
In this region of New Zealand, it is easy to achieve an enviable lifestyle without having to compromise your career path. The region’s amazing mountain, rivers, lakes, fantastic coastline and outstanding surfing and tramping opportunities, masses of parks and gardens, as well as a major events calendar, make it a great place to live and work.
Locum Rates are:
- Weekday, 8 hours: $1500 / day
- Weekday night on call: $500
- Weekend On Call: $2,000 / 24 hours
- Return travel
- FRANZOG or equivalent qualification recognised by the Medical Council of New Zealand
- License: Vocational Registration or Eligibility for Vocational Registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
- Language: fluent English (IELTS Academic Module 7.5 average for non-native speakers)
- Minimum 3 references
Applications and Further Information:
If you are interested in this role please apply with a detailed CV not longer than 5 pages. If you are interested in other similar roles, please register on our website and sign up for job alerts.
For country and location information, review our global mobility page and select country.
For general information, please review our blog and news page.