A consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist is sought to work with a major private heatlhcare group in Saudi Arabia's Hijaz region in one of the group's facilities in an university campus providing primary and secondary care in a state-of-the-art healthcare facility that opened in 2009 to serve the university Community.
The facility operates as an ambulatory clinic with primary and secondary specialties. Referrals and transfers for services not available on site are made to healthcare providers within the health insurance network of the patient. The choice of provider is usually that of the patient, unless the safety of the patient requires referral to the nearest or a specialized provider.
Services provided and accessibility to service:
- built on a Family Medicine principle where the Family Physician is the central care provider. In addition to the Family Medicine clinics, the centre provides Pediatric, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dental and Emergency services on a daily basis.
- provides specialized medical services to the community based on a pre-set specialty clinic schedule which is published on the website and is available on the clinic bulletin boards. All outpatient clinics operate on an appointment system.
- Emergency care is based on a triage system that prioritizes care provision based on medical condition. All medical staff members are qualified with best practice, up-to-date knowledge and experience in international organizations.
The medical services are also supported by qualified and trained nursing and allied health staff. The medical facilities and equipment are continuously updated to meet the patient care needs and, as appropriate, the technological advancements. The centre has state of the art ambulances and has well-qualified and trained Paramedics and Emergency Medical Technicians.
- residency and board certification in Obstetrics and Gynaecology with at least 3 years experience post board certification
- fluent English and Arabic desirable
- Data Flow Report helpful