£8000 tax free
5 months ago
A new role exists for a full time, permanent female Obstetrician and Gynaecologist Consultant in the capital of Oman,Muscat. Based in one of Oman's premier health care facilities, the scope of practice is focused on the assessment and treatment of out patients, and in patients, with gynaeecological disorders and the management of pregnancy from ante natal to delivery and post natal period with an emphasis on high risk pregnancies. This position will suit a western trained physician who is enthusiastic and motivated to provide an excellent clinical service in a tertiary care facility with world class out patient and in patient facilities.
- medical degree from WHO approved medical school
- FRCOG / CCT/ American Board of OB/GYN, FRCSC, Fachartz or equivalent postgraduate qualification in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- training and work experience in western country
- Eligible for MOH license on Oman as Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
- fluent English communication
- knowledge of quality control frameworks
If interested in this role or similar roles, please submit a CV detailing full employment history and relevant scope of practice.