2 months ago
A new role exists for a full time, permanent female consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist specialising in in vitro fertilisation (IVF) in Dubai UAE. The employer is a polyclinic, part of a large multinational healthcare company which owns and operates facilities throughout the Gulf region. The clinic provides out patient services focusing on primary care, secondary care and diagnostic imaging in the following specialisms: family medicine, wellness and executive healthscreening, dermatology, radiology and imaging, gynaecology, breast screening.
The clinic operates a One Stop Women’s Health Clinic in Dubai to deliver a wide range of medical and functional gynaecology services in a discreet and private environment. It offers the best in technology and medical expertise to ensure the provision of services from pre- pregnancy, child birth to post - menopause.
- assessment and management of patients undergoing IVF
- assessment and management of patients with infertility
- medical degree from WHO approved medical school
- MRCOG or equivalent postgraduate qualification
- DHA/ DHCC/ HAAD/MOH Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist License or Eligibility
- 12-15 years experience in the field
- demonstrated proficiency in the management of infertility and IVF
- fluent English communication
- knowledge of quality control frameworks
If interested in this role or similar roles, please submit a CV detailing full employment history and relevant scope of practice.