Contract: 2 years, renewable
Neurologist consultant working with a team of consultant and specialist physicians based in a JCI accredited private hospital in Riyadh providing primary, secondary, and selected tertiary care.
Hospital facilities include 24/7 emergency department, medicine, surgery, paediatrics, obstetrics and gynaecology, family medicine, anaesthesia, ENT, ophthalmology, orthopaedics and urology services with support from pathology and medical imaging.
You can expect excellent facilities, western trained senior medical staff and a generous tax free salary package including furnished accommodation, flights and health insurance.
Working hours are 48 per week and 6 day working week is normal. Weekends in Saudi Arabia are Friday and Saturday. Employment contracts are for 2 years and renewable by mutual consent.
- Assessment and diagnosis and management of patients presenting with neurological disorders following self-referral or referral by other physician.
- In patient care of patients with neurological disorders
- Manage outpatients at neurology clinics
- Supervise specialist physicians
- Maintain clear patient records
- Attend regular and appropriate CME
- a board certification / Specialist accreditation neurology from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or Western Europe
- 3-5 years minimum attending / consultant experience after specialist accreditation
- Fluent English communication.
- Valid unrestricted licence in country of current practise
- A Data Flow Report will be needed before starting work.
Arabic language would be viewed positively, but not essential
Riyadh is the capital city of Saudi Arabia and the centre of political, economic, commercial, and financial activity in the country. Designated a global city, it has a population of almost 7 million and excellent transport links to the rest of the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
Search Neurologist Physician Jobs
Register for neurologist jobs and get access to jobs worldwide, track applications and sign up for job alerts.
You can also follow us on twitter @odysseymedic for latest Neurologist jobs