Competitive package (tax free) with benefits
14 days ago
A Consultant Neurologist position is available with a leading private sector hospital in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Full time, with a two year employment contract, the position offers the opportunity to build a busy neurology practice in an internationally accredited, modern hospital which is part of a major healthcare company. with facilities across the Middle East. You will earn tax free and accommodation, travel and a great CME package are provided.
As a consultant neurologist, you will join an established team of consultants, specialists and residents to provide a fully comprehensive service in a private general hospital to in patients, out patients and day case patients. In addition to clinical work you will be expected to supervise junior medical staff, attend regular CME meetings and participate in administrative duties.
Working hours are 48 per week, 6 days. The employer provides an employment contract with basic salary and performance related bonus paid tax free in local currency (SAR), flights and additional benefits which include housing and medical cover and 30 days annual leave.
In order to be considered for this role you should have the following credentials:
- Medical Degree from WHO approved school
- Internal Medicine residency, fellowship in neurology and board certification or specialist registration in neurology from a western country - USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Sweden and equivalents. UK candidates must hold CCT.
- Minimum experience 3-5 years as an attending or consultant physician
- No malpractice claims
- Clean medical practice license from country of practice
- Fluent English communication and Arabic desirable.
- Data Flow Report desirable
Riyadh is the capital city of Saudi Arabia and the centre of political, economic, commercial and financial activity in the country. Designated a global city, it has a population of almost 7 million and excellent transport links to the rest of the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
Applications and Further Information:
If you are interested in this role please apply with a detailed CV not longer than 5 pages. If you are interested in other similar roles, please register on our website and sign up for job alerts.
INFORMATION ON HEALTHCARE SYSTEM: