A specialist paediatrician with experience in neonatal intensive care medicine is sought for a full time permanent role working with one of the major medical care companies in the Middle East. The company owns and operates extensive healthcare facilities in Saudi Arabia and the UAE and is expanding its services throughout the Gulf states opening hospitals and polyclinics providing primary, secondary and selected tertiary care. Facilities hold JCI accreditation and are renowned for the provision of American standards of healthcare.
You can expect to work in modern, well equipped facilities with generous remuneration which includes tax free income and a package of benefits with free accommodation, healthcare and flights.
You will work with a team of paediatricians, under the supervision of the consultant paediatricians and will be be responsible for the management of neonatal patients in intensive care unit.
Working hours are 48 per week Sunday - Thursday.
In order to be considered for this role you will require the following:
- Medical Degree from WHO approved school
- Residency in paediatrics and a postgraduate qualification recognised by the Saudi Council for Health Specialities as suitable for a specialist license
- Fellowship in neonatology.
- Clean medical practice license from country of practice
- Fluent English communication. Arabic desirable