Contract – 1 year renewable
Working hours – 48 per week with 2 rest days per week
This role is based in one of the best hospitals in Saudi Arabia. A general hospital operating in the public sector, it is blessed with the prestigious JCI and CBAHI accreditation and offers a range of medical services from primary care through to sophisticated tertiary care.
You will render professional antenatal care, perform uncomplicated deliveries and give postnatal care.
You will assume a leadership role providing professional nursing care to patients within the assigned Maternal and Child care areas and/or Casualty according to established standards and practice
- Bachelor degree in midwifery or Bachelor degree in Nursing and post-graduate Diploma in Midwifery (on which there is no Bachelor degree in Midwifery in her own country
- No less than 4 years current experience in an acute care setting and further year, 1 of which must be relevant to assigned area and as a Shift Leader.
- Previous experience in Middle East multicultural health care delivery setting
- BLS & NRP Certified
- Salary SAR 15000 per month tax free
- Housing Accommodation: Secured Housing Accommodation with free electricity, water, basic appliances and appliances maintenance
- Vacation Leave Entitlement: 30 days per year (with additional leave during holidays- minimum of 10 days additional leave)
- Full Medical Services: entitled to medical treatment along contract duration according to hospital regulation in addition to dental treatment and plastic surgery for emergency cases only. Infertility treatment is an exemption.
- Air Passage Both Way Provided by the employer (per term of contract)
- Transportation Free shuttle bus transportation for Shopping trips everyday (Morning & Evening)
- Others - Professional Development & Service Award
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Register for nursing roles