Service Medical Registrars are sought for roles in public hospitals in Western Australia. The positions will be required to rotate through various areas including, but not limited to:
· General Medicine Department;
· Medical Assessment Unit (MAU);
· Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
· Infectious Diseases Department (IDD);
· Aged Care and Rehabilitation Unit (ACRU), including Murray District Hospital.
The duties will vary, depending on the department or unit to which the position is allocated. There will also
be a number of positions that will be utilised for leave relief which may rotate to any or all of the above
areas at short notice.
The work pattern is 40 hours per week with 75% of time devoted to clinical work and the rest taken up with audit, research, education and quality control. Participation in the on call rota is required.