A full time, permanent role for a Medical Laboratory Technician in a small provincial hospital laboratory.
- 26 bed hospital providing primary and secondary care plus emergency and maternity services
- laboratory and radiology services
- supported by a regional general hospital
- key role in the support of the Patient services team in the laboratory and the hospital ensuring the best possible service and care.
- process specimens
- participate in after hours rota
- Qualified Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
- great customer service.
- Computer literacy.
- Current NZ Driver’s license.
- Physical fitness/ vibrant personality /compassion and articulation.
- Flexibility with days and locations of work.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as autonomously.
- salary with pension benefits (national pay scale)
- paid annual leave
If this role is of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.