This is a new opportunity for a trained Medical Radiation Technologist (MRT) Mammographer to work within a regional Breast Centre which provides specialist care to both symptomatic and screening clients across the lower North Island of New Zealand.
- produce quality images for the screening, symptomatic and assessment breast imaging services for the Breast Centre
- mammography investigations including ultrasound and tomosynthesis.
- A supportive workplace culture with a commitment to your on-going professional development
- Comprehensive orientation programme
- Training and study opportunities
- Fun team environment with outstanding peer support
- Subsidised parking right outside the door
- Staff benefits include a newly developed staff 'Wellness Program', discounts from many companies throughout the region, and use of an onsite gym.
- A competitive relocation package for out of town applicants.
- current practicing certificate and Registration with the New Zealand Medical Radiation Technologists Board (MRTB)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Mammography or equivalent
- up to date and relevant CPD portfolio
- Full drivers licence
If you meet the above criteria, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.