In a beautiful beach resort, in coastal Western Australia, fringed by the Indian Ocean, there is a sudden need for a paediatrician to work as a locum registrar. Ideal for a physician who has just finished residency or fellowship, and is prepared to work in a supervised role, you will have a great chance to experience interesting work in a rural environment whilst supported by 4 consultant paediatricians.
Locum Dates 07/12/2020 – 29/01/2021 – can be flexible with dates
- Combine hospital work with remote clinics where you will travel to far flung parts of the Kimberly region and treat aboriginal children
- Monday – Friday working week with on call duties
- Work in a team lead and supported by 4 consultant paediatricians
- Opportunities to see and do more than any tertiary hospital
- Explore the Kimberley
- Excellent learning opportunities in indigenous health and rural medicine
- Accommodation provided
- Offering $1850.00 per day worked
- AHPRA Registration
- Experience as a Paediatric Registrar
- Two current referees who are either line managers of Department Heads / Service Directors at the two most recent places of employment who are able to attest to your skills and competence.
Broome is a beach resort town in western Australia’s Kimberley region. Along its Indian Ocean coastline, the white sands of 22km-long Cable Beach offer a dramatic backdrop for sunset camel rides.
At Gantheaume Point nearby, dinosaur tracks are revealed in the beach’s red rocks during low tide. Broome’s historic Chinatown overlooks Roebuck Bay, a jumping off point for cruises to local pearl farms.
The town is known for tourism and pearling.
Applications and Further Information:
If you are interested in this role please apply with a detailed CV not longer than 5 pages or contact us on 0203 409 5597 for further details.