As a specialist internist (general physician), you will join an established team of consultants, specialists and residents to provide a fully comprehensive internal medicine service in a private general hospital to in patients, out patients and day case patients.
The company owns and operates extensive healthcare facilities in Saudi Arabia and the UAE and is expanding its services throughout the Gulf states opening hospitals and polyclinics providing primary, secondary and selected tertiary care. Facilities hold JCI accreditation and are renowned for the provision of American standards of healthcare.
You can expect to work in modern, well equipped facilities with generous remuneration which includes tax free income and a package of benefits with free accommodation and healthcare.
- work under the direction of consultants in internal medicine
- daily ward rounds
- out patient clinics
- supervise resident medical officers
- Working hours are 48 per week Sunday - Thursday
- attend regular CME meetings and participate in administrative duties..
- The employer provides an employment contract with basic salary and performance related bonus paid tax free in local currency (SAR)
- additional benefits which include housing and medical cover
- 30 days annual leave.
- Access to CME and study leave
- Medical Degree from WHO approved school
- Internal Medicine residency, and board certification or specialist registration in internal medicine from a western country - USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Sweden and equivalents.
- No malpractice claims
- Clean medical practice license from country of practice
- Fluent English communication and Arabic desirable.
- Data Flow Report desirable, and essential to obtain the licence to practice
Applications and Further Information:
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
If you are interested in other similar roles, please register on our website and sign up for job alerts.
For country and location information, review our global mobility page and select country.
For general information, please review our blog and news page.