A Registrar in Internal Medicine is sought to join a regional base hospital in Western Australia for a twelve-month fixed term contract with possible extension.
- Public sector hospital in Western Australia close to Perth, the state capital
- Secondary care hospital
- Service role with 12-month contract and possible extension
- Experience in internal medicine required
- Must be eligible for provisional general registration in Australia
- Excellent working conditions
- Competitive salary package
- Service role
In this role you will be responsible for the clinical management of patients presenting to the department of internal medicine as in patients and outpatients under the supervision of the Consultant Physician.
Salary: MP Year 1-7 $130,145 - $174,823 p.a. (inclusive of base salary, 9.5% superannuation and professional development allowance)
In addition to the great salary employees enjoy an amazing range of benefits which may include (in line with operational requirements):
- Access to generous salary packaging arrangements.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Flexible leave arrangements.
- Professional Development Opportunities and Study leave/assistance.
- Other professional and location based allowances
- Qualifications: Medical Degree from WHO approved school
- Experience: Internship completed and 2 years of experience post internship
- License: General Registration or Eligibility for General Registration with the Medical Board of Australia
- Language: fluent English (IELTS Academic Module 7.5 average for non native speakers)
- Demonstrated clinical and procedural experience
- Preferably experienced in a similar healthcare system
A general hospital focused on providing a range of high-quality secondary health care services in the community. It is equipped with an Emergency Department 24/7 and Intensive Care Unit and provides general medical and surgery services, rehabilitation, maternity, paediatric and neonatal, mental health, renal medicine and dialysis services and ambulatory care.
The hospital is located in a coastal port city in the southern part of Western Australia just 100 miles from the state capital, Perth. The city is served by excellent road and rail networks to Perth. Its major industries are agriculture, mining and mineral processing. The city is undergoing major expansion associated with the expansion of its port and its regional export status. It is also a centre of tourism, famed for aquatic sports and dolphins. It offers an excellent lifestyle for anyone who wants to live by the sea with affordable housing and good educational, cultural and sports facilities with easy access to the advantages of a major city.
Applications and Further Information:
If you are interested in this role please apply with a detailed CV not longer than 5 pages. If you are interested in other similar roles, please register on our website and sign up for job alerts.
For country and location information, review our global mobility page and select country.
For general information, please review our blog and news page.