A new role exists for a full time, permanent female Internal Medicine Consultant in the capital of Oman, Muscat. Based in one of Oman's premier health care facilities, the scope of practice is focused on the assessment and management of out patients and in patients with medical disorders.
This position will suit a western trained physician who is enthusiastic and motivated to provide an excellent clinical service in a tertiary care facility with world class out patient and in patient facilities.
- medical degree from WHO approved medical school
- FRCP / CCT/ American Board of Internal Medicine, FRCPC, Fachartz or equivalent postgraduate qualification in Internal Medicine
- training and work experience in western country
- Eligible for MOH license on Oman as Consultant Internist
- 12- 15 years experience in internal medicine
- fluent English communication
- Arabic language desirable
- knowledge of quality control frameworks
If interested in this role or similar roles, please submit a CV detailing full employment history and relevant scope of practice.