Medical Registrars are required for locum positions in Western Australia commencing February 2019 for three months with possible extension for a further 6-7 months. The hospital is the major medical centre for the region with 24 hour emergency department and a wide range of services including medicine, oncology, cardiology, acute coronary care unit, dental centre and psychiatric centre.
- AHPRA general registration
- Internal Medicine experience 3 years
- Evidence of residency or visa status – VEVO check not accepted, must include the Notification of Approval of Nomination
- Current Drivers license
- Loum rates or salaried contract (negotiable and dependent upon experience
- Return Flights (up to $1000 including GST/Fees) – N/A for Perth based doctors/ km allowance would be applicable
- Hotel Accommodation
- The Hospital will reimburse up to a maximum of $30 per day towards the cost of a hire vehicle on production of receipt and invoice.