- based in a 350 bed general hospital
- a commitment to providing collegial support to a 110 bed hospital Acute Care Unit is required.
- provide effective, efficient and professional clinical intensive care/high dependency unit services on a shared, rostered 24 hour basis.
- willing to take a lead in quality development and teaching.
- FANZCA or equivalent specialist qualification
- vocationally registered (or eligible) in New Zealand
- competent to provide level 1 ICU care
- Covid 19 vaccination essential
- fixed tem 12 month employment contract, commencing March / April 2022
- basic salary NZ$ 190,000 - 270,000 pa DOE
- reimbursement of medical practice expenses
- 6 weeks annual leave
If you are interested in this role, please forward CV for immediate consideration.