4 months ago
A Consultant Intensivist is sought for a closed hospital based Intensive Care Unit (ICU) in a private hospital in Mecca, Hijaz Saudi Arabia. The hospital provides services to the adult and paediatric populations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and surrounding countries in the Arabian Gulf. Services provided are extensive and range from primary care to secondary care and highly specialised tertiary care. The hospital has been a trailblazer in pioneering new treatments for which it has been recognised by multiple awards in the Kingdom. Services include general surgery, cardio and thoracic surgery, interventional cardiology, internal medicine and subspecialities, dermatology, family medicine, paediatric, obstetrics and gynaecology, adult and paediatric intensive care, palliative care, medical and surgical oncology, radiation oncology, opthalmology and ENT, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, respiratory and sleep disorders, emergency medicine, anaesthesia, radiology and dentistry.
The hospital is an Academic Training Hospital accredited by the Saudi Commission for Healthcare Specialties to train and qualify Board Certified Specialists in the following five disciplines: Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Orthopedics and Anesthesia and a Fellowship In Spine Surgery.
The employment package is a full time contract with salary (tax free at source) and negotiable, accommodation, flights and healthcare cover. The salary for this role is SAR 60,000 per month.
- the assessment and management of patients admitted to the ICU
- referral of patients to other specialists when appropriate
- supervision of junior medical staff
- maintenance of quality control policies
- Internal Medicine or Anaesthesia residency with fellowship in intensive care medicine and board certification / specialist registration / CCT
- Clean and active license to practice in current jurisdiction
- Fluent English communication, Arabic desirable