Two permanent, full time, Intensive Care Specialists to commence in March and April 2022.
Based in a district general hospital, you will provide effective, efficient and professional intensive care /high dependency unit services on a shared, rostered 24-hour basis.
You may have to travel to a smaller general hospital 90 minutes away to provide Acute Care.
You should be an Intensivist or Anaesthetist/Intensivist
- Specialist Intensive Care Medicine qualifications that meet the criteria for vocational registration or eligible for vocational registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand.
- Permanent employment contract
- Salary NZ$ 190,000 – 270,000 pa
- Superannuation benefits
- 6 weeks paid annual leave
- Practice and license expenses paid
The Bay of Plenty is renowned for its beautiful beaches, surfing, kayaking, boating, fishing, tramping and native bush reserves. The city of Tauranga is only 2 hours from Auckland; around an hour away from Rotorua and in winter it is under 3 hours to the central plateau ski fields. As an organisation Bay of Plenty District Health Board are committed to our CARE values of Compassion, All one team, Responsive and Excellence. We value work-life balance and staff well-being with a full staff wellness programme on offer.
If you are interested in these roles, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.