Our client in New Zealand is seeking to recruit a full time House Officer commencing 25th May 2020 for a fixed term 6 month appointment.
- Full time, permanent role, 6 months fixed term
- Public Sector Secondary care hospital
- Teaching Hospital affiliated with a medical school
- Medical and Surgical runs
- Excellent CME facilities
- Full support from senior medical staff
- Competitive salary with pension benefits
- Relocation package available
- PGY1 or PGY 2 level appropriate job
- Eligible for general registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand.
This position is for a 6-month fixed term House Officer, commencing May 25th 2020 and includes both medical and surgical runs, both accredited for PGY1 and PGY2+ levels. You must have completed a medical degree at WHO approved school and be at a minimum level of PGY1, preferably with 6 months work experience completed.
This is the largest hospital in the region, providing secondary care services and supporting three rural hospitals. It covers an area of 12,600 square kilometres and a population of 180,000. It has a 24/7 emergency department and full complement of medical, surgical and laboratory services. It is an excellent CME programme and supervision for junior medical staff.
Situated in the northern part of the North Island of New Zealand, the region has a warm winterless climate, scenic coastal areas offering a vast range of recreational activities whilst being situated just 2 hours from Auckland by road. It has excellent schools and affordable housing.
If you are interested in this role please apply with a detailed CV not longer than 5 pages. If you are interested in other similar roles, please register on our website and sign up for job alerts.
For country and location information, review our global mobility page and select country.
For general information, please review our blog and news page.