RMOs completing six month attachments are eligible to complete the O & G Diploma.
You will work with a team of obstetricians and gynaecologists including
- eight consultants
- two O&G registrars who have core trainee positions allocated by the Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
- one senior advanced trainee
- four non-training Registrars
- two Senior House Officer positions.
- Registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand and APC (general or provisional general registration accepted)
- salary (national pay scale)
- pension benefits
- medical practice costs reimbursed
If these roles are of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
You will also require
- Three referee reports (one of whom must be your most recent supervisor).