Role: Head Nurse Paediatric ICU
Contract – 1 year renewable
Working hours – 48 per week with 2 rest days per week
This role is based in one of the best hospitals in Saudi Arabia. A general hospital operating in the public sector, it is blessed with the prestigious JCI and CBAHI accreditation and offers a range of medical services from primary care through to sophisticated tertiary care.
The hospital is very busy and this role is based in the paediatric intensive care unit where you will assume clinical and leadership responsibilities.
You will plan, coordinate and direct patient care to adhere to optimal evidence-based standards of patient care delivery in a cost effective manner.
You will ensure the education, orientation and evaluation of all staff is performed in such a manner as to maintain high levels of competency in accordance with the hospital’s policies procedures and national health regulatory bodies
Saudi Council Classification as Nursing Specialist will be completed upon arrival but you should have the following requirements of qualifications and experience.
- Bachelor degree in nursing
- BLS Certified
- 5 years current experience as a Registered Nurse in PICU then a further 2 years’ experience as a Nurse Manager in PICU.
- Acute care experience: No less than 4 years current experience in an acute care setting and further year, 1 of which must be relevant to assigned area and as a Shift Leader.
- Leadership experience: One year previous experience in a Charge Nurse role or similar position.
- Previous experience in Middle East multicultural health care delivery setting
- Other certification pertinent to area of expertise i.e. Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), PALS, NRP.
- Post graduate certification in nursing administration is desirable
- Previous experience in Middle East health care delivery is desirable.
- BLS & PALS Certified
- Recommended post graduate qualification in Pediatric Critical Care.
- Salary SAR 17,500 per month tax free
- Housing Accommodation: Secured Housing Accommodation with free electricity, water, basic appliances and appliances maintenance
- Vacation Leave Entitlement: 30 days per year (with additional leave during holidays- minimum of 10 days additional leave)
- Full Medical Services: entitled to medical treatment along contract duration according to hospital regulation in addition to dental treatment and plastic surgery for emergency cases only. Infertility treatment is an exemption.
- Air Passage Both Way Provided by the employer (per term of contract)
- Transportation Free shuttle bus transportation for Shopping trips everyday (Morning & Evening)
- Others - Professional Development & Service Award
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Register for nursing roles