Role: Staff Nurse Haemodialysis
Contract – 1 year renewable
Working hours – 48 per week with 2 rest days per week
This role is based in one of the best hospitals in Saudi Arabia. A general hospital operating in the public sector, it is blessed with the prestigious JCI and CBAHI accreditation and offers a range of medical services from primary care through to sophisticated tertiary care.
Under leadership of the Head Nurse/Charge Nurse, you will provide professional nursing care to patients within the haemodialysis , according to established standards and practice
You will assume a leadership role in providing direction to nursing personnel in accordance with organizational and department goals and objectives.
You will ensure the provision of optimal standards of professional nursing care delivery to patients within an assigned hospital unit.
You will function as Charge Nurse while on duty and may assume the Head Nurse role during his/her absence.
You will ensure the education, orientation and evaluation of all staff is performed in such a manner as to maintain high levels of competency in accordance with the hospital’s policies procedures and national health regulatory bodies.
Saudi Council Classification as Nursing Specialist will be completed upon arrival but you should have the following requirements of qualifications and experience.
- Bachelor degree in nursing
- BLS Certified
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Hemodialysis
- Previous experience in Middle East multicultural health care delivery setting
- Other certification pertinent to area of expertise i.e. Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), PALS, NRP.
- Salary SAR 15000 per month tax free
- Housing Accommodation: Secured Housing Accommodation with free electricity, water, basic appliances and appliances maintenance
- Vacation Leave Entitlement: 30 days per year (with additional leave during holidays- minimum of 10 days additional leave)
- Full Medical Services: entitled to medical treatment along contract duration according to hospital regulation in addition to dental treatment and plastic surgery for emergency cases only. Infertility treatment is an exemption.
- Air Passage Both Way Provided by the employer (per term of contract)
- Transportation Free shuttle bus transportation for Shopping trips everyday (Morning & Evening)
- Others - Professional Development & Service Award
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Register for nursing roles