- develop a local haematology service
- provide comprehensive care to outpatient, inpatient and chemotherapy/medical day care patients.
- work closely with the local resident senior medical officer teams and also with the regional services.
- foster a learning culture across undergraduate and postgraduate staff.
- FRACP or equivalent specialist board certification
- Eligible for vocational registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
- excellent communication and team working skills
- experience in medical service development would be positive
- driver's licence
- Salary NZ$ 190,000 - 270,000 pa
- Pension benefits
- Permanent contract of employment
- Reimbursement of medical practice expenses