£8000 tax free
4 months ago
A new role exists for a full time, permanent General Surgeon Consultant specialising in minimally invasive surgery in the capital of Oman, Muscat. Based in one of Oman's premier health care facilities, the scope of practice is focused on the assessment and management of out patients and in patients requiring general surgical interventions and laparoscopic procedures.
This position will suit a western trained physician who is enthusiastic and motivated to provide an excellent clinical service in a tertiary care facility with world class out patient and in patient facilities.
- medical degree from WHO approved medical school
- FRCS / CCT/ American Board of General Surgery, FRCSC, Fachartz or equivalent postgraduate qualification in General Surgery
- training and work experience in western country
- Eligible for MOH license on Oman as Consultant General Surgeon
- 12- 15 years experience in general surgery
- fluent English communication
- knowledge of quality control frameworks
If interested in this role or similar roles, please submit a CV detailing full employment history and relevant scope of practice.