- Take professional care of and undertake delegated clinical responsibility for patients admitted under your care
- Participate in the on call roster
- Conduct outpatient clinics and ward rounds, operating lists and other duties, using the allocated time efficiently and effectively
- Oversee Registrar activity to ensure patient care is delivered
in accordance with standards and policy
- See and advise promptly on patients referred for a specialist opinion
- Participate in the National Breast Screening Programme
- have or be eligible for vocational (or locum tenens – special purpose) registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand in a General Surgery scope of practice.
- FRACS or equivalent specialist qualification
- Post fellowship training in breast surgery and skin cancer
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Salary NZ$ 190,000 - 270,000 pa basic
- competitive relocation package to support you and your family to make the move
- Visa sponsorship - employer is an Approved Accredited Employer by the New Zealand Immigration Service.
The subtropical covers an area of 12,600 square kilometres of mainly agricultural land and forests bounded by two coastlines – the west coast is rugged and soulful while the east coast is relatively more sophisticated and urbane.
Boasting some of the most scenic and exciting seaside areas in the country, there is a range of popular attractions and recreational activities. Housing costs are reasonable and excellent local schooling is available.
Auckland is just 90 minutes drive away or 25 minutes flight.
Apply here with recent CV for immediate consideration.