The practice is approved for medicare billing, and offers a generous fee split remuneration model, making it a perfect place to start a career in Australia.
It is a modern practice with excellent support from senior physicians, nurses and practice manager. It provides primary care services to a local population of over 70,000 and accepts Medicare and Bupa billing with a health department annual boost of $14,000 - $18,000.
Located in a District Priority Area (DPA), new physicians are required to complete a moratorium of service to obtain permanent residency.
- medical consultations, assessment and treatment of common disorders, investigations and secondary referral.
- preventative medicine
- chronic disease management
- You must have completed a residency in Family Medicine / General Practice and fellowship or board certification from one of the FRACGP approved countries which are UK Ireland USA Canada Australia New Zealand Malta Spain Sweden and Netherlands.
- IELTS is required for non native English speakers
- Registration with the Medical Board of Australia is required to start practice.
- Projected Billings of over A$400 K PA
- Fee split
- Relocation Assistance
If this role would be of interest to you, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
You can search for alternative family medicine / general practitioner jobs by registering your CV.