This is an excellent opportunity for a German speaking General Practitioner who is interested in the role of innovative technologies to improve patient care, to join a growing clinical team in one of Europe's fastest growing healthcare provider companies. The company has built built an online medical platform that connects patients with doctors, pharmacists and test laboratories - providing safe, efficient and non-judgemental care to over 2 million patients in 6 markets and counting.
Your role will involve:
- working with the country manager to build the best product offering for patients
- advising on regulation and best practice
- working with the Product Development and User Research teams to ensure the build of a safe and easy to use platform, through to providing guidance on the most relevant content to write for patients.
Day to day the work is predominantly online, or by telephone, from reviewing patient orders, answering clinical patient messages, through to prescribing when suitable. This is carried out via a medical platform, an interface between the patient and the Doctor.
There are also exciting opportunities to publish research and work closely with the other teams such as Technology, Marketing and Operations to help create new products and services, contributing to innovations in online medicine.
- General Practitioner or specialist doctor, member of the Landesartzekammer Baden-Wurttemberg
- Native level of written and spoken German, fluent level of written and spoken English
- Excellent IT skills
- Interest in technology and its applications in healthcare.
The role is permanent and fulll time and the range of salary is £70,000- £100,000 per annum.
The company can offer you a range of unique benefits designed to help you learn, develop and fulfil your potential. You’ll work with some of the smartest
minds in the industry and the company will also offer you access to private healthcare, childcare vouchers and a competitive salary, and company-wide bonuses.
You will work in a fun, collaborative environment, with a casual dress code, and flexible working. If you’re bright, entrepreneurial and want
to make a real difference to the world’s health, we’d love to hear from you.