4 months ago
General Practitioners are sought for a fast growing medical practice in metropolitan Perth, Western Australia. GPs should be fully qualified and eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia. Visa sponsorship is available.
The medical practice is experiencing high service demand as it serves one of the fastest growing communities in Australia. Open seven days a week in modern, well equipped facilities it provides primary medical care to patients of all ages and additional services including screening and minor surgery.
The successful candidate for this role will be part of a team of 8 GPs with a working week of 40 hours. Some shift work and weekend work is involved but no on call duties. Extra working hours arranged if desired. Average earnings gross $360,000. Obstetric skills are desirable but all other enhanced skills appreciated.
To be considered for this role you must have the following credentials:
• Medical Degree from WHO approved school
• Residency or structured postgraduate training programme in General Practice or Family Medicine completed in north America, Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
• MRCGP / CCT, American Board Certification in Family Medicine or equivalents
• Clean medical license in country of current practice
• Fluent English communication
• Available to commence employment by October 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter
If you are interested in this role or similar international, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org telephone +44 (0)3300 520930.