The district general hospital:
- serves a population of approximately 60,000
- performs 4,000 procedures annually in three elective theatres and one acute theatre.
- employs 50 RMOs working in General Medicine, Mental Health, Emergency, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, O&G, Paediatrics, Anaesthetic Departments and as Relievers.
- work within a team of 5 physicians to provide General Medicine services and a high standard of clinical practice and clinical expertise
- assessment, investigation, diagnosis, and treatment of medical patients
- contribute to the provision of efficient and effective medical services
- provide advice on medical management matters and professional standards of practice.
- provide training/ education to Registrars and Resident Medical Officers.
- develop informal sub-specialty interests consistent with a successful secondary care setting.
- you must be a eligible for vocational registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
- FRACP or equivalent
- national pay scale NZ$ 190000 -270000 pa
- 6 weeks annual leave
- pension benefits (optional)
- excellent CME
- work directly with consultants
If you are interested in these roles please apply with your CV and your available start date.
Please include contact details for three professional referees and a screenshot of your epic portfolio or report.